I am very excited to share that two of my short stories will be included in an upcoming short story anthology, Distant Flickers: Stories of Identity & Loss:
- “Norfolk, Virginia, 1975: East Ocean View”
- “Diary Omissions: The House on Edgewood Road.”
To get a feel for the anthology as a whole, check out the video. I’m in very good company!
Would You Like to Help Spread the Word about the Anthology?
The Distant Flickers contributors are looking for a few blog “spotlights” to help launch the book during the months of October and November. To make it easy on anyone interested in doing a spotlight, we will provide the following:
- Blog Header Graphic
- Smaller Graphic
- Book Cover
- Book Blurb
- Book Trailer
- Short Excerpt (A different one for each spotlight post)
- Universal buy link for the anthology
- Meet the Contributors’ Graphic
- Advance Review Copy (In case you might be interested in doing a review.)
We’re also happy to provide unique content, such as an interview or an article, whatever you think your blog readers would enjoy or find helpful. If you’re interested in helping out with a spotlight, please let Liz know in the comments, as well as what date would work with your schedule. Thank you for considering our request!